The price covers one registration
Duration: 8.5 hours in total over 8 weeks
Languages: English and French
About the development path
The CONNECTED path (for leaders) is made up of 10 weekly activity cards spread out over eight weeks.
An invitation will be emailed to all participants one week before the start date from the address email@example.com.
The first activity card will be sent out on the selected start date. Subsequent cards will be made available at a pace that enhances learning and the achievement of objectives. All content will be available for 45 days after the last activity card is unlocked.
At the end of the development path, participants will be able to download the following documents:
- Their certificate of participation
- Their path journal (report)
- The tools shared throughout the development path
The objectives of this path
Equip your leaders with the necessary knowledge and tools to establish an engaged, productive, and healthy remote or distributed workplace.
- Recognize ingredients of a successful remote workplace & implement behaviours that build and maintain trust
- Apply “people first” techniques & adapt my communication methods and style
- Apply the 3 Cs model & create my remote team charter
- Spot boundary issues in my remote team & promote healthier habits in the remote workplace
About Humance's development paths
More than online training, our virtual development paths address the important organizational challenges faced by many organizations. Our paths combine microlearnings and development activities based on the learner’s work environment.