The price covers one registration
Duration: 3.5 hours in total over 6 weeks
Languages: English and French
About the development path
The Connected development path is made up of 11 weekly activity cards spread out over six weeks.
An invitation will be emailed to all participants one week before the start date from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first activity card will be sent out on the selected start date. Subsequent cards will be made available at a pace that enhances learning and the achievement of objectives. All content will be available for 45 days after the last activity card is unlocked.
At the end of the development path, participants will be able to download the following documents:
- Their certificate of participation
- Their path journal (report)
- The tools shared throughout the development path
The objectives of this path
Help your managers navigate through turbulent context that can bring on possible concerns like anxiety, stress, isolation, etc.
- Reducing the level of anxiety generated by uncertainty and change
- Implementing structures, rituals, and routines to reassure your team
- Regaining a sense of control for yourself and your team
- Refocusing your team on priorities in times of uncertainty
- Building trust by having access to the right information at the right time
About Humance's development paths
More than online training, our virtual development paths address the important organizational challenges faced by many organizations. Our paths combine microlearnings and development activities based on the learner’s work environment.