The price covers one registration
Duration: 7 hours in total over 5 weeks
Languages: English and French
About the development path
The CONNECTED path - hybrid work (for leaders) is made up of 10 weekly activity cards spread out over five weeks.
An invitation will be emailed to all participants one week before the start date from the address email@example.com.
The first activity card will be sent out on the selected start date. Subsequent cards will be made available at a pace that enhances learning and the achievement of objectives. All content will be available for 45 days after the last activity card is unlocked.
At the end of the development path, participants will be able to download the following documents:
- Their certificate of participation
- Their path journal (report)
- The tools shared throughout the development path
The objectives of this path
Equip your leaders with the necessary knowledge and tools to establish an engaged, productive, and healthy distributed workplace.
- Develop leadership behaviours that promote equity and inclusion.
- Adopt behaviours that build and maintain trust.
- Develop habits and practices to put people first and foster trust.
- Adopt a versatile communication style to maximize connectivity and promote efficiency.
- Apply the 3 C’s model and create an effective and productive hybrid team charter.
- Identify your preferred working arrangement and those of your teammates for an effective and healthy work-life balance.
- Encourage and adopt healthy habits in the hybrid workplace.
About Humance's development paths
More than online training, our virtual development paths address the important organizational challenges faced by many organizations. Our paths combine microlearnings and development activities based on the learner’s work environment.